"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He set the world on fire, and now he's rotting away.
- The further back you went the more it had all rotted away.
- Think I could end a life like mine rotting away in some retirement home?
- Might all of those little fish bones have rotted away in the ground?
- Some had no lower jaws, rotted away by the forces they worked with.
- The body inside the armor had long ago rotted away.
- I'd seen a vampire whose face had rotted away on one side.
- Then he makes up this funny word and says it's the name of a disease by which his brain is rotting away.
- With no one around for seven weeks the food has all rotted away and thousands of flies now call the box their home.
- No food or clothing; everything of that sort had long since rotted away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.