"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Indeed, just a few weeks ago, the issue had seemed ready to fade away.
- The group simply faded away without taking any significant action.
- The players have one day in the sun and fade away.
- The rest of the room faded away for a second as the name held his attention.
- But the face was gone, and the door faded away.
- Quickly, before the boy could fade away, he asked his own question.
- He gave me a little bit too much room and also faded away.
- A group of four students passed by her and faded away.
- On the other hand, a lot of things have faded away.
- In the past 30 years, most of these have faded away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.