"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But there were too many for them to chase away.
- But others said they were chased away by the process.
- This means that them being chased away does not change the relationship between men and God.
- What happens to art when people like that are chased away?
- Generally it would be more, but the heat has chased a lot away.
- They, like the men they'd chased away, knew that something terrible had happened.
- And he chased the militia away as if they were only small children.
- The other fish will be chased away and, in a small tank, could end up being killed.
- God, maybe now, with the light chasing away the night demons, he could sleep for a few more hours.
- The networks have chased away over 50 percent of their audience.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.