"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those who marched away are said to have no leaders, or many.
- He marched away, leaving the three to look after him.
- I wanted to leave, to march away to some larger settlement.
- Then all had been marched away, and not heard from- or of- since.
- Here high waves form and march into the wind rather than away from it.
- Whatever happens to the others, my father and I will not see you march away.
- The column was still a good two hours marching away, which should be enough.
- All the others are marching away, but they're going "to keep me."
- George raised a rifle company, marched away at its head.
- The women are marched away, believing that he is dead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.