"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We tried, but too many people simply wandered away after the fire.
- After that, most of them lost interest in me and wandered away.
- The police said he often wandered away, but usually returned home on his own.
- I got him to follow me, but he kept wandering away.
- This was for sure not the time to wander away.
- The service ended, and many of the people wandered away.
- Children wandered away, particularly when their parents were talking to other adults.
- They'd wander away, and when you found them, they didn't remember leaving.
- There was still the possibility the children had simply wandered away.
- The two children had wandered away, in the direction of the wall where Arm and the others were sitting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.