"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had to spin away, but came back at her.
- Once she brought fire out of the air and sent it spinning away.
- He turned and caught up the ball, which had spun away to the floor.
- And we went spinning away at a round rate too.
- A bit of the stick spun away through the air.
- That familiar sense of spinning away through nothing came back.
- He saw a black figure sweep to its feet and spin away.
- He pulled himself free by force, spun away and left the bedroom.
- There was a huge crash and the car spun away into the night.
- He saw that in her shocked eyes before she spun away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.