"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in the end, he thought better of it and slunk away.
- He didn't seem like the type to slink away in defeat.
- I slunk away then, out through the passage and the front door to the street.
- Father appeared ready to slink away and hide, with or without her.
- At 60 it would drop the bag and slink away.
- "No, I don't understand why he should slink away without a word, like this."
- Why couldn't he just let it go, get up, and slink away?
- He wound up his lines and slunk away at once.
- The three bad men have been humiliated and slink away.
- At this point, it would probably be smarter to just slink away under my own power.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.