"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had slipped away in the morning without a word.
- Even with a personal best of 15-9, he saw his lead slip away today.
- By the time morning came, he might have found a chance to slip away.
- I let the day slip away without doing anything at all.
- And another chance at a major might have slipped away.
- He started to black out, could feel the world beginning to slip away.
- Then, without so much as a sound, they slipped away, the million of them was gone.
- After a few weeks, he slipped away and went back home.
- I can't simply let you slip away into the night.
- He could almost believe in peace as if the past had suddenly slipped away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.