"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The whole lot might have been thrown away, I thought.
- I see my mother's care has not been thrown away upon you.
- Much would have to be thrown away or left for someone else to use.
- Throwing away such a good chance to make something of herself!
- A. They talked a good deal about being thrown away.
- And when there is no further use for them, they can be thrown away.
- Now it seemed that his care was to be thrown away.
- "He's a man whose body has been used up by the system and then thrown away," she says.
- "And there is no reason for them to be thrown away."
- "The test of a book is how much good stuff you can throw away," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.