"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The whole house can blow away, and that room will still be standing.
- She looked small enough to blow away in the wind.
- He couldn't come up on me without getting blown away.
- He put those 2 words together and I was blown away.
- The back of his head was gone, just blown away.
- "Because I know who's in control of things even when a whole town gets blown away."
- The top half of his head had been blown away.
- With the door blown away, they had no chance at all in here.
- Probably the whole thing will dry up and blow away in the next week or so.
- Most of his face was blown away; he died six days later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.