"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is led away by police as his wife looks on.
- Several more of the women had to be led away.
- She had no time to see more, and allowed herself to be led away.
- I can still see that woman's eyes when she was led away.
- When her parents came, she allowed herself to be led away.
- Men of fighting age were led away, never to be seen again.
- No one who was led away to play ever returned.
- She took a step, looked back, had to be led away.
- Then he was led away, a bag over his head.
- George has been away at the front lines leading an army.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.