"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I can't step away and let you take over.
- She tried to step away, but he held her there.
- It took all the will within her to step away.
- "So this is the part where you tell me I can step away at any time?"
- He was about to step away when his eyes caught something.
- A mother knows when it is time to step away.
- Then it was time to step away; for the men were coming toward the door.
- He stepped away and told her to leave him alone.
- "Why don't you just step away if all of this is so wrong?"
- It's also a game that makes it hard to step away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.