"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When he looked back at the river again, the body had floated away.
- He floated away, and for a little while I knew no more.
- However, he would sometimes just float away, not doing anything.
- If I moved it now the water would just float away.
- Together they floated away and played in the clear, blue sky.
- As a result, the little house starts to float away.
- From what I could see of the ship, nothing seemed to be floating away.
- "She'll float up and away, then we'll have to call the fire department to get her down."
- They will try to escape by floating away on the river.
- We pushed her over and she floated away face down in the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.