"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was as if part of himself had been torn away.
- The thought was torn away by new pain in his head.
- Beyond the picture a section of wall had been torn away.
- The band and back of the watch had been torn away.
- His brother's family was wonderful, but their future had been torn away.
- A second or two and that hand would tear away whatever it held.
- But a good part of that division has been torn away.
- To Elizabeth she wrote that life seemed to have been torn away.
- But everyone's attention had been torn away by the sound of the screaming.
- One had been torn away and the others were more or less bent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.