"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The boy was locked away where no one saw him.
- She is locked away, together with her children, for 15 years.
- He's got all the evidence locked away in his office.
- "All locked away because the one she wanted most was over."
- "I do not want to be locked away inside a building tonight!"
- I don't want James locked away where he can't help me.
- She wanted to keep that locked away in her heart for the moment.
- Here he was, locked away, cut off, and no one would tell him anything.
- Now they were locked away in the heart of the station.
- The day passed very slowly for the two women locked away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.