"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They can also break away and spread to other parts of the body.
- He broke away and went to the door to look outside.
- Most of those went down, but a few managed to break away and run.
- She broke away this time, or he let her go.
- It went on for a long time until she broke away and looked down.
- He never once broke away to come up and check on her.
- But what would it mean if the country broke away?
- So his parents asked her to break away and leave Shanghai.
- When she broke away finally, he wasn't sure who was the most surprised.
- Anyone can break away and yell on his own, of course.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.