"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Americans have worked hard for these benefits and they should not be cut or taken away.
- If you can learn anything by cutting on it, go ahead and cut away.
- The music rose, and they cut away for another commercial.
- He went beyond it, saw the house, and cut away to the right into the woods.
- The old growth had been cut away to make room for houses.
- At first it looked as if part of him had been cut away.
- Some of them are still there, only half cut away.
- A section of his left lung had been cut away.
- They could cut away to the south, and hope to survive.
- They are cutting away and I am watching the water below us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.