"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He backed away, turned and went out after the others.
- The three backed away toward the wall, then sat down.
- He backed away and felt for the wall of the house.
- She went for his eyes, but he backed away and hit her again.
- She backed away, and in a moment was out the door.
- She backed away and went back into her little house.
- He started to say something, then his eyes backed away.
- He backed away and looked along the front of the house.
- The way behind him was clear now as he backed away.
- He backed away, never taking his eyes off my face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.