"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She did not feel herself fall away to the side.
- I should be of age too by the time it was heard, and your case would fall away.
- The blood high had started to fall away, leaving him feeling lost.
- But it's no longer a matter of if it will fall away.
- A brown figure showed up at his right and fell away.
- The talk fell away as he passed through the long, low space.
- I used to have some white friends at school but they fell away.
- "Once people start using the park, the issue may fall away."
- Support among the military seemed to fall away, one officer after another.
- His hands fell away, but for a moment he did not move.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.