"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Minutes later, the road gave another turn and dropped away in front of them.
- He let his hand drop away, but continued to study my face.
- But as she saw how he looked, the relief dropped away.
- He began to rise again and this time her arms dropped away.
- Then she looked around, began to speak, and a generation of time seemed to drop away.
- Suddenly the ground was dropping away in front of her.
- He looked almost young to her for an instant, as if the years had dropped away.
- It felt as if the earth had dropped away beneath her.
- Mother had once been a junior high school history teacher, but past and future dropped away.
- As he read these things, the son's anger at the father dropped away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.