"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 2001-02 season was split into two parts for him.
- The 1981 season was split because of the players' strike.
- The third season was split into two, thus making four seasons in total.
- The season was split into two parts, each containing 10 episodes.
- The season is split into two parts, each containing eight episodes.
- The season was split into two championships with a cup competition between them that took place in August 1936.
- In 1944-1945 he split the season between two teams.
- Had the season not been split in half, the 1981 A's would have gone wire-to-wire.
- In May, it was announced by league officials that the league's season would be split up into two halves.
- The second season was split into two halves screened several months apart.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.