"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But board members stood by their vote to cancel the season, which was to start on Saturday.
- "We are within days of having to cancel the season," Daly said.
- We certainly can't cancel the season or stop growing because of the labor situation.
- "I promised myself that if they canceled the season I'll never go to another game," he said.
- Finally, on Sept. 30, the board decided to cancel the season, and the entire staff was let go.
- But it just made me hope they would cancel the season today.
- Perhaps within the next two weeks, the league could decide to cancel the season.
- The university then went a step further by canceling the 1988 season.
- But cancel the season she did, after the game that had the dirty play.
- It was forced to cancel the 2010-11 season entirely for lack of money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.