"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He began playing in 8th grade and played for one season.
- His career was short, and he only played for two seasons.
- He played there for 5 seasons with the last being the 07-08 season.
- He played with the Kerry senior team for one season in 1995 but had little success.
- He played for 18 seasons on 9 teams, from 1957 through 1974.
- She played the role for nine seasons, from 1990 to 1998.
- In effect, if you play for 79 seasons the result is the best possible player within the game.
- It is probably her most popular role and one she played for seven seasons.
- He played with them for more than six seasons, before Wednesday's big trade.
- He played with them for three seasons before being released.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.