"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They relegated after only one season and that meant the end of the team.
- They were relegated after the 1996-97 season and struggled for some years.
- The club remained in to the top flight until it was relegated after the 1980 season.
- They would be promoted back to the top flight in 1953 and 1965 but were relegated after just one season each time.
- The team was relegated after just one season of play there and in 1935 the union ended with the two clubs going their separate ways.
- No team was relegated from the Central regional league after the 1994 season, so eleven teams took part in 1995.
- The club was again relegated after only one season.
- Mjølner was relegated to the 3rd division after the 2012 season.
- The men's team played in the Second Division for many years, but was relegated after the 2008 season.
- The team was however relegated after only one season, as they finished 12th in the 1995 Tippeligaen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.