"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If I produce a good season next year, we can go to the table then.
- Day Break is a television program for which one 13-episode season was produced.
- It's not clear as of 2006 if a third season will be produced.
- The final season of the series was produced in Canada.
- Because of its little success, only two seasons were produced.
- The budget for producing a full season of five plays has been about $900,000.
- The network produced six seasons of the show from 2002 to 2007.
- Six seasons of the show were produced and it ran from 2004 to 2008.
- As such, it was canceled before the second season could be produced.
- Four seasons have been produced, in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2010.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.