"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The show lasted just one season, from 1966 to 1967.
- He did not find the same success as a head coach, lasting only one season.
- It was not a success and only lasted one season.
- Because of poor response from the fans and the media, this design lasted only one season.
- He lasted just one season in Cleveland, and was let go at the end of the year.
- Stevens' time with the Blues would only last one season.
- However, the show was not a ratings success and only lasted one season.
- The show received poor ratings and lasted only one season.
- His run lasted 19 seasons, beginning in 1983 through 2001.
- The series lasted one season before being canceled in 1957.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.