"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He missed two games earlier in the season because of the same injury.
- Due to the broken right leg, he missed all but five games in the 1986-87 season.
- He missed six weeks earlier in the season with a knee injury.
- He missed four games early in the season after hurting his back.
- The Bulls missed the playoffs in the 2007-08 season for the first time since 2004.
- He accomplished this despite missing two games earlier in the season.
- He missed only one day of training in the regular season.
- The injury forced Brown to miss three weeks late in the regular season.
- He missed two weeks early in the season due to an accelerated heart beat.
- However, a hand injury forced him to miss seven games late in the season, and he could not regain his starting position.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.