"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Young was to have earned $300,000 next year in the final season of a two-year contract.
- He was supposed to earn $900,000 this year in the final season of his contract.
- His father played through the regular season, then went to winter ball to earn money in the off season.
- The Lakers again earned the league's best record in the 1987-88 season, despite winning three games less than the previous year.
- He earned in the 2005 season one cap for the Nigeria national football team.
- Webster, a rookie, earned more playing time late in the season.
- His performance improved, however, as he began to earn more victories in the 1949 season.
- These large companies now produce most of the road attractions, which collectively earned an impressive $256 million in the 1988-89 season, according to Variety.
- He earned the first of his eleven caps for Wales in the 1932-33 season.
- Players who earned less than $660,000 in the previous season must be offered 110 percent of last season's salary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.