"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first national championship was following the regular season in 1958.
- Each team will play a 32-game season, followed by playoffs in August.
- He resigned following the 1999 season having compiled a 167-114-126 record.
- They followed the 1990 regular season and ended in controversy.
- The new league will play a 10-game season, followed by playoffs and a championship game.
- Mississippi State, like their opponent, returned to a bowl game for the first time since following the 2007 season.
- Notre Dame had two players transfer in following the season.
- He retired following the 2004-05 season after spending eight years in the minor leagues.
- He retired following the 2008 season to become Toronto's head of scouting.
- The team closed following the 2003 season after failing to find a full-time sponsor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.