"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The second season of the show will be aired from May 8, 2013.
- Starting from September 21, 2008, the second season of the series was aired.
- In December 2006 the third season was aired at 8pm.
- Each season is shot during the summer and aired nearly a year after shooting.
- As of 2012, four seasons have been produced and aired.
- Two seasons of the series has been aired and a third season is planned to air during 2009.
- Two seasons have been aired since now; season three is planned for year 2013.
- Four seasons have been aired in 2007, 2009, 2011 and 2012 respectively.
- He died of complications from his illness while season four was being aired.
- The third season was aired from May 20 to July 1, 2006.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.