"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How has he pitched 11 seasons if drafted in 2005 and is only 25 years old?
- He pitched 21 seasons with the Giants, beginning in 1986.
- He pitched two seasons with the Tigers in 1997 and 1998.
- He pitched eight seasons in the majors, from 1899 to 1906.
- Following his time with Milwaukee, he pitched three more average seasons.
- Overall, he pitched three seasons in major league baseball, playing his final game on September 29, 1937.
- He pitched two more seasons for the Brewers before being released.
- Despite pitching only four full seasons, Clayton has developed a reputation for being a 2nd half pitcher.
- After his major league days he pitched three seasons for Columbus.
- He is also a good fielder, having pitched three full seasons (2001, 2006 and 2009) without making an error.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.