"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We're in a good position right now, where we can make or break our season.
- But no one player is going to make or break our season.
- But a string of recent problems has made their season more trying.
- Now the emphasis is on us to make the season longer.
- In 2006 the show made the second season of the kids edition.
- "One team could be down, but a victory makes the entire season."
- He made a further five appearances that year and just one the following season, his last.
- He made 26 league appearances that season and also in 1970-71.
- It goes a long way to make our season if we win.
- The first month is important, but it doesn't make or break the season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.