"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He broke into the first team in the 2009-2010 season.
- He broke his own record again in the 1995-1996 season, with 62 wins.
- This also broke the team record for most grand slams in a single season.
- "To break even in a first season is almost insuperably difficult," he said.
- Eakin broke a school record for 300-yard games in a season.
- The Falcons broke a 46-year-old team record for victories in a season.
- The stadium broke this record in the 2011-2012 season with almost 1.37 million spectators.
- He broke into the first team in the 2004-2005 season, and his performances caught the attention of larger clubs.
- He went on to break the club's record for most points in a season with 332, achieved in 1952-53.
- However, he only managed to break 60% over a full season just one time: in the 2002-03 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.