"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A return to the championship marked the 1983 season, the team's last.
- The game also marked Nebraska's first 10-win season since 2003.
- The opening of this series marks the second official season.
- The team's final record of 14-2 marked the best 16-game season in the franchise's history.
- This marked the last season the team would be known as the Durham 72's.
- His 1919 team went 8-1, to mark his best season.
- The final game of the series marked the second consecutive season that he had joined the 20-20 club.
- In 2005, he led the Rams to an 8-5-5 record, marking the school's first winning season since 1998.
- He left after nine successful seasons marked by growing conflicts with the school president over the college's support of the program.
- It marked the third straight season in which he reached 200 strikeouts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.