"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The show aired for two seasons, from 2000 to 2001.
- The show aired for one season, and was canceled on May 13, 2011.
- The show aired for three more seasons, with the last season having ended in 2010.
- It was aired for two seasons from 2001 till 2002.
- The series aired for five seasons, running a total of 111 episodes.
- It aired 29 episodes over for four seasons between 1976 and 1980.
- Chicago Hope aired for six straight seasons and 141 episodes.
- The show aired for 2 seasons, during the spring and autumn of 2004.
- The program aired for one season in 2004 before being canceled due to poor ratings.
- The series was set in the ski resort of the same name and aired for two seasons from 2006 to 2008.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.