"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 1963 campaign was the first in which he held a regular job for the entire season.
- However, he couldn't hold his spot for the entire season.
- That was a job which he held for two seasons.
- He has held that position for eight seasons, since 2002.
- Summer teaching sessions were held for four seasons between 1897 and 1902.
- He was part of a defensive unit that held opponents under 200 points for the season.
- He held this position for 29 seasons and became the team's senior medical adviser in October 1997.
- He held these roles for three seasons before leaving the series at the end of the ninth season.
- Dean Smith retired yesterday from the job he had held for 36 seasons.
- He held that position for 15 seasons across three distinct time frames.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.