"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also only lost two home league games under Clark in the 2008-09 season.
- The Eagles lost by the same score as in the regular season: 27-24.
- The team showed a flawless performance with only one game lost in the whole season.
- Barton finally lost his first team place in the 2001-02 season and this time he was unable to win it back.
- The Marlboros of 1972-73 lost only seven games in the regular season.
- I had a team once that lost the quarterback late in the season.
- Crow won on a team that lost several games late in the season.
- This start is a lot better than last year when we lost two games early in the season.
- It was a big day for Duke, which did not lose in the regular season.
- Texas had already lost to Rice 2-1 earlier in the season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.