"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- High school diving and swimming concludes their season with a state competition.
- Wallace concluded his first, and perhaps last, season at Temple with a 2-9 record.
- She concluded her senior season with 50 points (team best) on 31 goals and 19 assists.
- The Tigers concluded this year's season with a 13-14 record.
- But all the studying in the world did not help today against the swift Volunteers, who concluded their season with a 9-3 record.
- Army concluded its season with a 6-5 record, and Navy went ahead in the 90-game series dating back to 1890.
- Bradford concluded his season sitting the final game on the bench.
- Michigan concluded its 1911 season with a 6-6 tie against Nebraska.
- However, it concludes its best season in that period by conquering the second place.
- Michigan concluded its 1913 season with a 14-0 victory over Penn.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.