"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He averaged 28:07 minutes in the 2005-06 season, a career high.
- During the 1974-1977 seasons she also averaged 10.3 points per game in her first season.
- The series averaged 9.2 million viewers per week in its first season.
- He averaged nearly 20 shots a game in the 1995-96 season.
- He averaged 18.5 points per game in the 2002-2003 season, his best with Miami.
- He played 57 games as a rookie and averaged 16.8 points per game in the 2006-07 season.
- She averaged 16.9 points and 7.9 rebounds per game in her first season.
- He averaged 13.6 points and 5.8 rebounds per game in his only season with the team.
- He averaged 23.9 possessions per game in the 2009 season.
- He averaged 17.3 points on 48 percent shooting in the regular season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.