"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Statistically, Galarraga did not approach the success he achieved in the 2008 season.
- He was only able to achieve one more game in the following season, while kicking 30 goals.
- The club achieved a Football League record of 102 points in the season.
- The previous record had been 7, which Mauk achieved twice in the 2010 season.
- Davis averaged just under 12 points per game and 4 assist while helping his team achieve a 9-2 record early in the season.
- The team achieved their best result in the 1989 season, where they finished third.
- This, of course, is a long-term aim and will not be achieved in the first season.
- He achieved his first century 104 not out against Leicestershire in the 1910 season.
- A total of 67 missions were achieved in the first season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.