"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His career ended after the 1990 season, with a total of 245 games played at center.
- The series began in 2007 and it ended after the 2008 season.
- His career ended after the 1981 season at the age of 28.
- He ended his playing career after the 1981-82 season in the same club.
- He played a couple of more years before ending his playing career after the 1957 season.
- The current television deal, which ends after the 2005 season, is worth nearly $18 billion over eight years.
- In 2007, the show ended its run after six seasons.
- His American professional baseball career ended after the 1983 season at the age of 25.
- This series ended its run in 2007 after five seasons.
- The first one ended after the 1994-95 season was delayed for 103 days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.