"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It reached its smallest size of eight teams in the 1954-55 season.
- It would be the first time that more than two players reached the milestone in the same season.
- The Matrix reached the playoffs in their first season of play.
- The team reached the Greek second division's central group in the 1959-60 season and was ranked 6th.
- He helped the club reach the play-off final in the 2006-07 season.
- The fact that we didn't reach our potential in the regular season didn't make us a bad team.
- They reached the Final Four in their first season and played for the national championship last year.
- The team reached the fifth that season, the best record in the recent season.
- These gasteropods reach their maturity only in the second or third season and can live 2-3 years.
- Tourism has grown over the years, reaching a peak of 46,265 in the 2007-8 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.