"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tickets continued to sell out within 24 hours of going on sale during the 2010 season.
- They went over two or three times a year during the season.
- "We go with Matt to two or three games a weekend and several a week during the season."
- Though 36 years old, he was still going strong during the 1955 season, scoring 99 runs.
- She went through menopause during the second season, which is typical of a woman in her late 40s or early 50s.
- Every team goes through a stretch like this at some time or other during the season.
- The Tribe went 0-13 in conference play and 0-18 overall during the 1936-37 season.
- Only once since the building opened in 1965 have the Bruins (4-7) lost more often at home, going 11-6 here during the 1987-88 season.
- Where do the Broadway actors go during the off season?
- Negotiations for player minimum conditions had not gone well during the season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.