"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The earlier date would come before clubs started signing players after the 2001 season.
- "But I think they felt they'd have a better chance of signing me after the season because of the cap."
- He also signed a three year extension after the 2011 season.
- He signed with the Colorado Rockies after the 2004 season.
- The Chill usually are made up of former college baseball players with talent to sign professional contracts after the season.
- He signed another new contract with Houston after the 2011 season.
- He signed with the Panthers after the 2006 season but was cut before the 2007 season.
- He signed with Boston after the 1976 season as one of the first high profile big money free agents in baseball.
- Sign him again after the season when he becomes a free agent.
- Liriano also signed a 1 year contract after the season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.