"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had an extensive minor league career that lasted from 1890 through 1911 and included two seasons as player/manager in 1908 and 1910.
- It included 11 division titles, a 1995 World Series championship, 242 victories and five 20-victory seasons.
- Beginning in 1954, his career included 12 seasons in the big leagues.
- The series includes two seasons, so far, consisting of 5 twenty-three minute episodes each.
- His career in Storrs also includes 15 seasons with 30 or more wins.
- From 1996 to 2007, the Lakers would win 12 straight league championships, which included three undefeated regular seasons (1998, 1999, 2006).
- But those totals included two incredible seasons in which Clarkson went 53-16 and 49-19.
- His first class career stretches back to 1989/90, and includes three consecutive seasons (1990-91 to 1993-94) where he scored 5000 runs in a season.
- And those included two winning seasons and a rare Eagle playoff victory.
- His spell at Oldham included three seasons in the top division in the early 1990s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.