"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Springer was again signed by the Cardinals before the 2007 season.
- Tindastoll signed four English players before the season and they made a big impact on the team.
- He signed with the San Francisco 49ers before the next season.
- Barry was signed by the Rockets as a free agent before the 1978-79 season.
- Such is the price they are paying for signing all except one of their top players to long-term contracts before the 1997 season.
- He went on to sign for Waterford before the 2008 season.
- He signed a four-year, $2.4 million contract with the Yankees before the 1983 season.
- He was signed by the Redskins before the 2007 season.
- Johnson signed an $800,000 contract before the season, but he has played in only 15 games.
- He signed a three-year deal worth $18 million with the Phillies before the 2006 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.