"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The program did not record a winning season until 1908-1909 when the team went 13-10.
- For the first time in his career, Peterson failed to record a 1,000-yard season after playing only 12 games during the year.
- They recorded their best season ever in 1923-24, finishing 8th.
- Nevertheless, there was decided to record a fourth and later, a fifth season.
- The band stated they have already started recording a second season for the show.
- They also recorded a season high four turnovers in the game.
- However the team still recorded a successful season by posting a 6-1-1 record.
- With the bowl victory, Colorado recorded its third straight 10-win season for the first time in school history.
- That was also the last time the Crimson recorded a winning season.
- In 1928, the Falcons recorded their first undefeated season with a record of 5-0-2.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.