"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I let them fall, and put up the back of a hand to wipe the water from my eyes.
- I wish I'd thought to wipe the ice from his eyes!
- He wiped blood from his eyes with the other hand.
- The next moment she was wiping the mud from her eyes.
- She sat up and wiped the sleep from her eyes.
- When it was over he hadn't been alone in wiping tears from his eyes.
- Finally, he pulled back and wiped the tears from her eyes.
- Finally she turned to me and wiped the moisture from her eyes.
- Wiping the dust from his eyes, he looked about him.
- He just sat there wiping tears from his eyes when I let the class go.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.