"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I worked hard at not moving my eyes or any other part of me.
- There was no need to move or open my eyes.
- She could move only her eyes, but now they turned toward him.
- He did not move his eyes but felt them moved.
- Moving only her eyes, she looked up and down the street.
- As though in answer to the question, she moved her eyes.
- With most men, there was a moment when they moved their eyes away.
- He moved just his eyes up at me, and that one look was enough.
- He looked at me for a moment and I moved my eyes away.
- Moving only his eyes he caught someone point him out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.