"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Because most people never know anything beyond what they can see with their own two eyes."
- First, she wanted to see the evidence with her own eyes.
- He may have seen something of the old culture with his own eyes.
- But he had to see him with his own eyes.
- Maybe I will see these things with my own eyes.
- But he had seen her with his own eyes now.
- He wanted to see the boy with his own eyes.
- All these things took place, and I saw them with my own eyes.
- I'd just never expected to see them with my own eyes.
- But all she says is what any of us can see with our own eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.